Thursday, July 7, 2016

The MARISSA PEER METHOD: Relationship With Money

Relationship With Money:

I want you to change the word money, TO ENERGY.

Sp[iritual people should have energy.

Money is ENERGY. Is smth u giving of urself, and u absolutely deserve money back. Really give a breath...but do not receive, ...now take it back, but don't give it back. B/c balance is  life is 

many therapist get burned out. U can do it the other one receive. If u do not receive back, it doesn't work. NATURE MUST HAVE A BALANCE.



You have to VALUE what you are doing.



My  father was a GRAND MASTER.

I SELL Two businesses. When I do work, I go by plane, cars. If that is not familiar to me , i would reject it. SAY I Show Me Marisa's Training NOW! PREFER IT!, MONEY!

You may not be surprised! If you have money, INVEST IT. B/c You had that background.

You invest in this program. The patter of this; if u never had enough, that is nothing more than familiar. 

OK i have this belief: Do I in my career go so far, but not further?"

You can CHANGE YOUR BELIEVE SYSTEM.

She leaved in NEWCASTLE., Tyne & Ware.

Buy the better food, it is more expensive; it is good energy!

Taking a cabbie, i deserve this; I've been teaching, I m worth that!

I speak better If I fly well.

YOU DON"T NOT SAVING YOU MONEY; your food is bad, your skin will look terrible. No buffets.!!!

From MARISSA! If you only see it as ENERGY IN AND ENERGY OUT!

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment