Sunday, July 3, 2016

rapid thransformational Theraphy.Abundance and M CAUSE WE ARE COMPLETEoney: "InTHE ONE PERCENTERS: stant Transformational Hypnotherapy" Masterclass by Marisa Peer- Live

"Instant Transformational Hypnotherapy" Masterclass by Marisa Peer- Live: THE ENERGY HEALER, for REMOVING MENTAL BLOCKS

12 areas of LIFE:



THE CODE To HAVE IT ALL:

Rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10, in relationships, romantic relationships:  8



2. the quality of my friendships today, adventure; 8





3,. YOUR AMBIANCE: 3



4. GROWTH is a goal in ITSELF: 9



5. HEALTH AND FITNESS: 5

5. Self-esteeem, meditate at will: 4



6.  The learning, reading in life, to attend seminars, wisdom and knowledge



7. YOUR SKILLS in your skills progression: public speaking, 9



8. ABILITY TO GIVE TO THE WORLD:

How my career is going? 10 , as a biographer



10. HOW Creative are you?

Photography, yoga



 11. YOUR FAMILY: quality of relationships; 10



12. In terms of volunteerism: 2, I can enhance my growth:

 3



 It falls in the category, your WEALTH.

abundance fuels everything!



Read Michael Buckwit.

MARISA's Therapeutic Work: when you need a quick fix, rapid  thransformational Theraphy.



A. The Duality Program, by Jeffrey:

attend A FEST!



HOW TO BE BULLETPROOF FROM REJECTION: IT WILL CHANGE A DIFFERENT PERSON TO FEEL YOU ARE WORTH.

I LEARNED IT FROM MY STUDENTS/PATIENTS.

A. I COLECTED A FAULTLESS TECHNIQUE, IT CAN HAPPEN FIRST.



B: MARISA says: fix them in an hour.



The Brain is not complicated;

simplify the workings of the mind.



PEOPLE in 3 categories: 1. I  will have a great career, will have great relationship: (have startups, healthy, fit, have a good life, the one percenters, not sabotagers! I have a wonderful marriage;

I want that 1 % To be 20%.



You my family now, a Bollywooder.

I hypnosis you can heal: DIALOGUE and COLLABORATE WITH YOUR MIND, so your mind will agree with you: 1. she had scoliosis, sothat her parents wouldn't beat her up, it was only in her mind.

 We take on a lot of mental BLOKS, the meaning -making machine.

So I can physically change YOUR body.

Marissa has identified 8 AREAS of LIFE. 1 WHAT MAKES YOU BULLETPROOF AGAINST REJECTIOn, that keep us from doing great things.

A. In tribes mavericks were banished, or cast out.

B. ALL FEARS are of REJECTION:



WHy man are agressive:

1. Believes can be TAKEN away.



We all have a gift; is connected to what u like TO DO!



A technique to find your GIFT:

to give PURPOSE:



it is actually harsh, critical words u are saying to yourself, to help suicidelly depressed people.



I AM ENOUGH, I know my worth, cause he was ABUSIVE and DIMINISHING my boyfriend.

I am LOVEBLE, I am worthy of a better JOB. I deserve to live without pay. I wanna have a better relationship. You do more, ask for more from LIFE.

A. Going to my REUNION, actually I am WHAT I DO, and it becomes who you are.

LEARN NOT TO LET REJECTION IN: free fearing rejection.If you fear  you produce CORTISOl, makes you infertile!

Hypnosis is SAFE; 

u going intoo RAM, u highly suggestible; healing.

as if looking into ur eyebrows..

Make sure u cannot be disturbed, feet apart, breath in & out.









'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment