Thursday, July 7, 2016

Relationship With Money: IT IS AN ENERGY TRANSACTION

Relationship With Money: i charge a sum that reflects my skill; i give them good healing energy, i teach them extraordinary stuff, it reflects the powerful value I put into them.
They were muy parents believes; that is not MY BELIEF, probably that wans; t even theris.

I ATTRACT money b/c it reflects my talent and people spend money on great VALUE, there is nothing like fixing a broken soul; that is what i do every day, so i abslntly make them feel happy!

ROck stars get to make peolpe happy, u set them free, you make their heart SING. I am absolutly entitled to be paid for that i take the mon for the recognition they have. I have phenomienal skills!

I accept that pay for the incredible fenpmenal therapeutic skills, am super talented,i deserve to be recmpensated, i give of yself , give of my heart; I RECEIVE BACK recognition, i can eat better food, take breaks, reward myself. BC I am like a battery, i need to recha. I AM NOW Qualified to be better paid.

But money is my reward for WHAT I GIVE, I have big heart, big bank account. thanks god, i improve my life, i am on the right track! Every day I FIOND it easy, absolutly normal to discuss my fees, I do more, and give so much more; and I charge more; it feels right to charge MORE.

I always have money, there is more than enough, when i spend it MORE COMES BACK, feel it, believe IT, old beliefs are smashed, shricking, dissapearing, they are gone. It does not ever interest me ever again!

BU T I AM Changing those believes in the blinking of an eye, outdated history about money. My financial establishment ; the more i get, the more I GIVE, I attract Money..B/c they ar epaying me a higher fee b/c i believe in them, and more clients are coming back, b/c i invest in a way that is JUS and GOOD!

I believe and feeling fully aaware, play it before sleeping. WIll dream the most releasing, libearting draeam. TO have a better.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment